Quantum FFF Rigid String Theory ( FFF= Function Follws string Form)

QUANTUM FFF topological STRING THEORY and the Fermion Propeller.
http://vixra.org/author/leo_vuyk
https://www.flickr.com/photos_user.gne?
path=&nsid=93308747%40N05&page=&details=1

If the big bang was the splitting of a huge Axion/ Higgs particle Dark Matter Black Hole (ELISIUM DM- BH) nucleus into smaller DM-BH nuclei, then no standard Fermion/ Baryon inflation has happened only the DM-BH based Lyman alpha forest equipped with local Herbig Haro star/galaxy creating systems.

All black holes of all sizes (down to ball lightning) seem to be equipped with a Fermion repelling- and plasma producing horizon, which has also a charge splitting effect into a negative (outside) and positive ( inside) zone ( see oriental basin of the moon) .Conclusion, all Bhs are: "Negative Charged Electric Dark Matter Black Holes" with a rigid open string sector with intrinsic 3x hinging curvature.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Life is a multiverse Pinball game, I myself am only on the Veto flippers.

Life is a multiverse Pinball game.
I am only responsible for the ball stopping flippers, to VETO ideas and urges, mostly coming from far away.
see: https://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/2019/06/my-quantum-brain-generates-only-some.html
 I am not the only one that is using the ball stopping flippers. At least 7 or 11 other Leos are using them.
Just as my brains quantum generator is not the only one that produces ideas and urges.
However, For my own individual (moral) decision making, I am on my own !!!
For my ideas and urges I am also dependent on my (anti) copy Leo Vuyk living over there, but not dependent on my veto decisions.
If I want to make plans for future decision making, I need all the others over there, to pass ( not Veto) my intention for decision making.


also:
What Is Wrong With Physics?
http://vixra.org/pdf/1903.0102v2.pdf



The Missing Link of Astrophysics: " Fermion repelling black holes"with pushing plasma tails.
Black Holes streaking through the Milky Way ( below  GRO J 1655-40)) and on Earth ( Ball Lightning) see above.